Floor Care/ Housekeeper/ Environmental Services- FT, evenings
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital Townshend, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is dedicated to offering a highly competitive benefits package for full and part-time employees, which helps our teammates meet their personal and professional needs.
Our outstanding salary and benefits to eligible employees include:
- Employer-funded Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability/Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Savings via 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Tuition Assistance/Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- And more!
Job Summary: This position will primarily focus on floor care which includes power washing, buffing, stripping/waxing, and shampooing in the inpatient and outpatient areas. Other tasks assigned by manager; maintaining cleanliness in the hospital and outpatient services which includes disinfecting, general cleaning, laundry, and cross-training to other areas of the hospital.
Qualifications: Previous cleaning experience preferred, but will train; knowledge of infection control helpful; excellent customer service skills, ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality a must.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital