ED Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (NP or PA-C)
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital Townshend, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is dedicated to offering a highly competitive benefits package for full and part-time employees, which helps our teammates meet their personal and professional needs.
Our outstanding salary and benefits to eligible employees include:
- Employer-funded Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability/Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Savings via 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Tuition Assistance/Loan Reimbursement Program
- And more!
Job Summary: We currently are seeking a seasoned physician assistant or nurse practitioner with EM residency training or extensive ED experience for a full-time ED position. Candidate must possess excellent airway management skills and be comfortable functioning in a solo coverage ED with physician backup.
Requirements: Position requires excellent clinical and communication skills, certification from an approved PA or APRN Program, Vermont License, or license eligibility.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital