- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will oversee front office operations including attending to visitors, both on the phone and face to face, and supply information regarding the organization to the public, clients, and customers.
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls.
- Greet and direct persons entering the organization to the correct destination.
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail to office staff.
- Maintain a tidy and organized area.
- Digital scanning and electronic filing.
- General administrative and clerical support, as needed.
Layout Support- The Book:
- Generate Product Specification Book daily.
- Number jobs, print labels and barcodes, and make necessary copies.
- Distribute job paperwork to factory in a timely fashion.
- Recommend improvements for format or delivery.
- Assist with receiving some production materials and MRO items.
- Audit price changes.
- Ordering consignment and office supplies, as needed.
- Post-delivery record keeping.
- Warranty cost tracking.
- Request for customer deposit.
- Additional support, as needed.
- Assist with scanning and electronic filing for HR
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Highly efficient using a computer, phone, copier, fax, etc.
- Proven customer service in a professional environment.
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be organized and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Administrative and clerical experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles preferred.
For over 70 years, Grabill has been handcrafting beautiful custom cabinetry built to last.
As it has been with generations, our focus remains on quality and craftmanship.
We firmly believe that each home should be filled with the beauty, functionality, and durability of our handcrafted cabinetry built by our talent team of artisans.
Located just northeast of Fort Wayne, Indiana’s second largest city, you’ll find the quaint Amish town of Grabill, Indiana.
With great schools districts and a family-friendly environment, Grabill, and the surrounding area is a great place to live, raise a family, and put down roots.
We offer competitive wages based on experience, health insurance, 401(K) plans, an hourly attendance incentive, paid vacations and holidays, AFLAC plans, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability offerings, and a referral bonus.
Watch our Grabill Careers video:
Begin a career at Grabill Cabinets today!
13844 Sawmill RdGrabill, IN
Get fresh Front Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.