WAREHOUSE WORKER II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs a variety of duties to maintain a branch warehouse operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Pulls order to be shipped to the customer or to another branch.
2. Stocks warehouse and showroom with materials received from suppliers or from other branches.
3. Completes paperwork in conjunction with incoming/outgoing shipments. Loads and unloads trucks.
4. Keeps showroom and warehouse well maintained by cleaning and putting away equipment.
5. Monitors inventory several times per week. Advises supervisor when items need to be ordered.
6. Performs general visual inspections of forklift and other warehouse equipment. Advises supervisor of problems with equipment.
7. May assist in counter sales and take phone orders.
8. Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to read, write and speak English well.
2. Ability to follow directions and to do basic math calculations (i.e. units of measure)..
3. Ability to operate equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, pallet wrapper and scale.
4. Ability to lift 70 pounds.
5. Knowledge of UPS and/or Federal Express shipping software.
Grabber Construction Products Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Grabber Construction Products Inc