CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY: Handles inside sales and telephone supports the outside sales within a region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handles orders that are called in. Includes; entering orders, looking up inventory, credit checks, customer quotes, product knowledge information, resolving problems, and building sales.
2. Supports the sales and service activities of several branches or region.
3. Keeps management aware of selling trends and customer satisfaction.
4. Committed to service excellence; Provide customer service information, problem solving (including explanations, alternatives and realistic time frame for solving), and follow up.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Good telephone etiquette along with good verbal and written skills.
2. Product knowledge and ability to find a reference.
3. Sales skills including ability to "Build" the order that is called in.
4. Computer skills - learn how to enter orders, look up inventory availability, be able to properly quote a customer, and check credit.
5. Two years previous customer service experience.
6. Physically must be able to lift 60 pounds.
Grabber Construction Products Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Grabber Construction Products Inc
Get fresh Telephone Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.