Superintendent - Commercial Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUPERINTENDENT - COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
A leading Omaha area General Contractor providing Construction Management, Design/Build and General Contracting services is seeking a Superintendent that will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all field personnel.
Superintendents are provided with the necessary support and resources to succeed in their role and make sure all projects are completed to the highest standard.
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, take pride in your work, and are looking for an environment where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded, let’s talk!
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and administrative staff
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel and their crews.
- Completes daily reports and daily timesheets on the job site.
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.
- 5+ years of construction industry experience with a minimum of 2 as a lead Superintendent.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the “team” concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, the public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career!
If you are interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Kenna Warren at email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Commercial Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.