- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Residential HAVC Service Technician
A highly established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to fill a Residential HVAC Service Technician position.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Great company culture
- 5+ years of Residential Light Commercial HVAC Service Technician Experience
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must have strong understanding of residential HVAC functions and products
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic
- EPA Universial
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com or give Cierra Hardy 605-705-3959 a call/text for more information!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Residential Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.