Senior Property Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is looking to hire a Senior Level Real Estate Property Accountant to join their growing team. This is an established 30-year-old vertically integrated real estate company specializing in the development, management, and operation of class A Commercial and luxury Residential Properties. This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a team-driven environment for a world class company alongside some of the best in the business!
Essential Functions of the Senior Property Accountant:
- Maintain general ledger
- Perform quarterly property valuations
- Perform budget and reforecast input and analysis
- Review leases to ensure accurate billing
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual variance reports
- Prepare CAM, RE Tax, insurance, utility reconciliations, as per the lease terms
- Assist with audits
- Establish tenant relations and work to resolve disputes related to recoverable expenses
- Oversee and train junior level accountants as needed
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated 5+ years of Real Estate Accounting (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field (Preferred)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with Yardi or other real estate software is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are a must
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lease provisions
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable reading and deciphering legal documents
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills with ability to relate and address issues with a diverse group of people.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
If you're an enthusiastic Property Accountant ready to take your career to the next level, Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Accountant Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.