Restoration Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This highly reputable, long-standing Restoration Construction Company is URGENTLY seeking a top quality Project Manager to join their team! With their great reputation and continual flow of repeat/ new clients, they are in need of skilled, experienced and talented individuals like you!
- Experience- Restoration Construction
- Education: High School Diploma- GED/Associates/ Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer literacy required
- Xactimate experience Required
- IICRC certifications Required
- Preferred programs Autocad, Bluebeam, Procore, Excel.
- demonstrating sound knowledge in fire, water, and flood restoration
- Full medical, Dental
- Competitive PTO, paid holidays
- Bonus opportunity
- Vehicle reimbursement, laptop
- Company venues
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career by joining an incredible team that's family focused, quality focused and takes pride in their long track record of getting the job done right, then you don't want to miss out on this.
email@example.com or text/ call: 605-705-6053
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Construction Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.