Remote IT Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote IT Manager
A dynamic company is looking for a talented IT operations Manager to join the team. Candidate will be responsible for providing management and leadership for the successful assessment, design, and implementation of projects for clients and employees to meet a variety of IT needs.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience managing complex software and infrastructure implementations in a variety of industries. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop flexible and efficient plans, manage multiple priorities while fostering an environment of team building and coordination. In addition, a candidate would be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders as well as IT support staff.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the IT infrastructure, service management and operations teams; including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Maintain Capex and Opex budgets in conjunction with business requirements Ensure alignment of business needs with IT organizational capabilities Centrally manage all hardware and software license agreements, communication agreements and vendor contracts
- Deliver in an extremely fast-paced, high growth environment, with frequent acquisition integrations
- Manage a globally diverse team, as well as strategic Managed Service providers Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork, commitment to exceptional customer service, and rapid response to critical business needs
- Shape systems architecture, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver comprehensive solutions that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Research, acquire, design, implement & maintain best in class systems, processes and capabilities to support the global network, IT operations and related services
- For acquisition targets, perform analysis and gap assessment and recommend technical integration designs
- Stay informed, adopt and apply current industry trends, standards, and best practices
- Provide IT infrastructure, service management and operations support to the business, enabling the execution of the business objectives
- Recommend and develop short and long-term IT strategy plans for IT operations, capital and operating budgets, and staffing
- Develop/improve current standards and policies, ensure infrastructure compliance with required standards and regulations
- Direct IT disaster recovery planning and testing for IT solutions and services.
- Manage and oversee the Company's enterprise Business Continuity Plan
- Ensure high quality and availability for all IT services; including on premises infrastructure, IT managed cloud services, and end user services / technology
- Drive vendor and infrastructure consolidation activities Implement, and monitor IT systems policies and controls, including information security, asset management in compliance with relevant regulations
- Lead and manage the IT delivery experience with strong planning and communication skills, the ability to set and manage expectations and deliver on projects within the committed timeframe and budget
- Manage all Tier 1 staff
- Inventory management including purchasing of all equipment as needed
- Managing company property receipts and shipments of equipment as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years previous IT Operations Manager experience.
- Previous experience managing complex technology implementations.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Preferred knowledge of Technologies:
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Talent Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.