Quality Assurance Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join one of the most unique food production companies in the states that has just opened a Quality Assurance Manager position due to rapid growth and market expansion!
Currently, we are looking to find an exceptional QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER that can aid in the execution and creation of effective quality management systems to be used for food production and manufacturing. The main areas of focus will center around quality planning, quality assurance, quality control, and quality improvement. This role will serve as an integral contributor to further company growth and development. There is plenty of room for advancement.
For immediate consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant qualifications and files for this position.
QA Manager Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with company quality assurance policies and practices
- Maintains (CAPA) corrective action and preventive action system related to internal and external audit findings
- Develops, applies, revises, maintains, and/or test quality & reliability standards to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Defines the reliability testing hardware requirements and provide oversight of the hardware design and verification
- Supports supplier and customer quality and reliability activities as needed
- Organizes customer complaints and implements corrective actions
- Works with ISO system certification company to maintain ISO 9001 certification
- Participates in new products introduction (Product Realization Activities)
- Provides regulatory compliance guidance for key projects that impact the quality system
- Provides support with regulatory agency communications, at the direction of management, on selected regulatory compliance issues and regulatory agency audits and inspections
- Offers regulatory compliance guidance to associates by helping staff understand and appropriately interpret the requirements of the relevant quality standards and regulations
- Summarizes data, prepares reports, and conducts presentations related to regulatory compliance issues as necessary, including Quarterly Management Review.
- Creates, reviews, implements policies and procedures, work instructions, and test procedures.
QA Manager Experience
- Must have food experience
- Bachelor's degree in food science, microbiology, or related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- SQF or HACCP experience
- Ability to write and execute clear quality management standards and systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
This position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Join a top-tier company today!
Take the next step in your Quality Management career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Daulton Nibbe directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Food QA Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.