Quality Assurance Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Quality Assurance Manager ready to make a change?
Are you a critical thinker that is proactive in improving quality systems?
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or 5 years of experience in the industry?
If YES I want to speak with you!
I am recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager in California.
Responsibilities of Quality Assurance Manager:
- Develop standardized production, quality, and customer-service standards
- Identify potential risk
- Perform internal and external quality audits
- Experience with ISO standards
Desirable skills of Quality Assurance Manager:
- Knowledge and use of 3D Fabrivision scanner
- Experience with precision Sheetmetal and machine shop drawings
- Familiar with standard process control and routing of parts throughout manufacturing process
Benefits for Quality Assurance Manager:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressRohnert Park, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Manager Quality Assurance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.