Project Manager (Geotechnical)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager - Geotechnical
Our client, a speciality geotechnical design-build contractor, has an immediate Project Manager opening. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience managing and estimating geotechnical construction projects. A background in ground improvement, deep foundations, or deep drilling is ideal.
- Develop complete estimates for large, complex jobs.
- Reviews all bid and contract documents and home office legal department opinions.
- Conduct site investigation prior to forming a plan of operations to identify any problems or conditions of an unusual nature that may be present.
- Consult with owners on various problems discovered during bid preparation, design, rates, schedules, etc
- Manage schedule, budget, and manpower to meet and exceed deadlines and budgets
- Create measurements to determine the strategic plan is met during all phases of construction
- Review bid documents for value engineering and cost savings
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Project Manager in construction industry
- Experienced with geotechnical construction solutions such as: deep foundations, ground improvement, earth retention, underpinning, or heavy civil construction
- Positive relationship-building approach with clients and team
- Track record of effective leadership and communication skills
- Able to travel minimally as needed to support other projects in various regions
- Construction Management or Civil Engineering degree
- PE license strongly preferred but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with generous matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Salary: $90,000-$170,000
Join a leading and reputable company that prioritizes long-term relationships with both their staff and clients, provides ample opportunity for career advancement, and provides a highly competitive compensation/benefits package!
Don't Miss Out! Apply today! Contact Tami Manker to hear more about this Opportunity - send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Inquires are Confidential
Construction Companies: If your team needs any position(s) filled I can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for a consultation today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ScienceView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Geotechnical Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.