- Expired: June 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
Our client, a leading concrete repair and restoration construction company, is adding a Project Engineer with DOT Overlay experience to their team.
Do you want a future in Maintaining American's Infrastructure? This may be the opportunity for you. This company promotes from with in and their current revenues are growing at a minimum 15% per year on track to double in the next five years.
Set yourself up to succeed by partnering with a company that provides you with the tool and training to take your career to new heights.
Apply now if you want to be part of an exciting industry where job stability and career growth are keys to your success and your contribution is recognized and valued.
- Collect and analyze data that impacts cost of labor, materials/ supplies, equipment, etc. to maximize quality and accuracy of bid in a timely manner;
- Review and compile "take-off" quantities, existing cost history, calculations to ensure accuracy;
- Participate in estimate and bid reviews with Senior/Chief Estimator and Management to develop estimating skills. Analyze competition and communicate with owners, subcontractors, public and private entities to ensure competitiveness;
- Review drawings, specifications and proposed project site conditions; record findings and solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate. Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to increase competitiveness of the bid. Analyze and communicate bidding risks, strategies and present estimate/bid to Senior/Chief Estimator for review to ensure accuracy and completeness. Communicate estimate bid information to field operations at pre-construction meetings to ensure understanding of scope of job;
- Maintain and support all internal safety, quality, and environmental standards and procedures;
Maintain Project Profitability and Scheduling
If you have the desire to make a real difference in your career and want to become a part of a great organization that will value your contribution please contact me, Angella Jensen confidentially at [ Link Removed ] or call/text me at [ Phone number blocked ] ASAP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
TechnologyView all jobs at GPAC