Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-known General Contractor is ready to add a Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager to their team! This is a great opportunity for an individual, looking for a growth opportunity! This contractor continues to grow and is well known for its great culture and resources!
This organization is proud to serve its clients with the best service possible. They are dedicated to making sure that they maintain a fun culture and continue to invest in their employees for the long haul by building a solid support system through open communication, resources, and mentoring each other.
Project Engineer/Asst. Project Manager Requirements:
- Ground upconstruction experience with a General Contractor.
- 3+ years of experience
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- Multi-family construction experience
- Desire to grow and advance with a well known brand.
- Great communication skills
Project Engineer/APM Functions
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients
Apply now for the next step in your PE/APM Career!
Please send your resume and project list description to Meghan McDonald, at Meghan.email@example.com or call/text 605-800-4436, to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressSanta Barbara, CA
EngineeringView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Assistant Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.