Project Coordinator - Commercial Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR
An established, reputable, general contractor is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team immediately. Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a dream opportunity on resume building projects? This is an organization that builds by their core values and treats their employees like family. This company offers a signficant amount of mentorship and growth for your career.
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR:
· Minimum 2+ years' experience in a project coordinator type position in any industry (Construction preferred)
· Must be technically savvy with computer software
· Strong communication skills, organizational skills, ability to prioritize
· Upbeat personality and coachable
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation/benefits package
· Resume building experience
· Work-life balance
· Career Advancement
· Job security
· HANDS DOWN BEST COMPANY CULTURE
You can email me directly at- Jonathan.Jimenez@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Commercial Construction Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.