- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a passionate Project Architect looking to join a growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits near Hackensack, NJ. This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is looking for a Project Architect to mentor, coach, develop and promote for long-term success.
Project Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 4+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred (in the process of obtaining)
Project Architect Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in Commercial, Educational, & or Multi-Family projects
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- The Project Architect will be responsible for start to finish project management.
- Consult with clients on creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
What does the Firm offer you?
- Above market compensation and bonus structure
- Clear path to leadership, if desired
- Ability to earn a flexible schedule
- New office space DT!
- Strong work culture that creates a work environment about the people, not just the project
- Team building and company outings
- Funding for continued education, certifications, licenses
- Community involved leadership and staff
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Luke Peterson with Gpac at Luke.Peterson@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Project Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.