- Posted: over a month ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer-
A local leader in manufacturing is looking to expand its Engineering capabilities by adding a new Process Engineer.
As a Process Engineer, you will:
- Work in an exciting role while supporting manufacturing processes by improving throughput and downtime.
- Work on existing processes and assist with new projects for improvements.
- Communicate between departments to help facilitate engineering projects
- Make project budgets
To be qualified for the positions, you will need:
- A BS degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years experience with Plastic Injection Molding
- Experience with process tracking and improvements.
- Experience with Project Management in a manufacturing facility preferred.
If interested and qualified for this position, please contact me today for a confidential discussion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?