Precast Concrete Project Manager
- Expired: November 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, an industry leader in precast concrete manufacturing and maintenance is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. This company is a multi-site precast concrete manufacturing looking for candidates who have a desire for career growth and advancement.
By joining their team, you will participate in an industry-leading safety culture, receive extensive technical and career training, and, when ready, have access to advancement opportunities in your field.
Summary of Primary Functions: Manage projects after the point of sale through closeout to ensure customer requirements and business plan performance objectives are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all Safety and Quality rules and processes to ensure a safe working environment.
- Responsible to maintain communication with all parties to ensure that project plans are being met
- Ensure that all documentation is in place
- Assist in the collection of outstanding payments as required
- Responsible for contract review, negotiation, and execution.
- Ensure applicable terms, conditions, and scope information are consistent with the intent of proposal and then appropriately disseminated within the division.
- Responsible for ensuring all contract terms are complied with in the execution of the work
- Monitoring the project for changes for which change orders will be negotiated and executed in a timely manner per the terms of the contract
- Responsible for understanding customer's requirements and creating project schedules to meet said requirements with the input of the appropriate functional areas of the operation
- Responsible for facilitating meetings for the purpose of conveying necessary information and establishing the necessary plans to ensure the successful outcomes of all projects
- To affect all communication with customer in a clear and direct fashion and in a timely manner in all matters that could affect the company's interests. Additionally, to ensure that project files are current and complete
- To help ensure that the appropriate field safety and quality assurance measures are followed.
- To aid and assist in securing specific project information or materials, or any other task necessary to keep established production and field schedules intact
- Ensure that all close-out documentation has been submitted and that project files are appropriately archived once final payment is made. Additionally, the project manager is responsible for convening one or more project post-mortem meetings to review the project with the appropriate functional areas for the purpose of identifying non-conformances, root causes and appropriate corrective actions
- Requires ability to make independent decisions
- Has daily contact with fellow employees, management, customers and vendor/suppliers, Federal/State government agencies, attorneys
Job Specifications or Qualifications:
Education: College Degree (4 year) in Engineering, Construction, or Business or comparable work experience.
Experience: 3 to 5 (+) years with exposure to engineering and/or operations.
APPLY TODAY! Don't miss out on this opportunity! Call Angella Jensen at 605.799.8783 for more information or email your resume to Angella.Jensen@gogpac.com
If you're looking to hire, give me a call I'm ready to help you too!
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Precast Concrete Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.