Physician Assistant Dermatology
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our clients has an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant to work in their Plastic Surgery/Dermatology department. The PA will be working with Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery patients. These procedures include both cosmetic as well as reconstructive procedures. The PA will be a surgical first assist in the operating room. Additionally, the PA will provide support in clinic seeing post-operative patients for suture removals, wound/incision checks, minor in-office procedures, etc.
- Provides direct care to patients which demonstrates clinical expertise and advanced knowledge.
- Diagnoses and manages acute and chronic health problems within specialty area of practice.
- Collaborates and consults with physicians and other health care professionals in area of clinical expertise.
- Conducts comprehensive appraisals of patients health status by taking health histories and performing physical examinations in specialty area.
- Provides primary prevention strategies and management of stable health problems.
- Provides specialty care to assigned patients that may include both stable and unstable chronic health problems.
- Establishes diagnoses for common short-term or chronic health conditions.
- Evaluates patients to determine their need for further health care.
- Documents in the medical record all care provided and/or procedures performed.
- Master's degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of one year of PA experience in Plastics/DERM
Contact MAGDALINE SIMERVIL at 605-705-6205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
HealthcareView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Dermatology Physician Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.