Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Generate and secure Building Material sales with new and existing customers to increase company profitability. This is a "PAY FOR PERFORMANCE" career with uncapped earning potential!!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promote, sell, and secure new accounts.
- Facilitate customer product selection, as well as becoming business confidant to the customer.
- Service existing accounts with necessary custom products, time, and information.
- Assist with product selection best suited to customer needs.
- Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations and bids, sale terms, delivery dates, and service obligations to customers/contractors.
- Estimate materials from blue prints provided by customers/contractors.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Assist in accounts receivable collection.
- Attend and participate in training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or tasks; cash register when needed.
- 3 years sales experince in construction or building materials.
- Complete and pass a drug, alcohol, background screen and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form instructions.
- Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Some college (business preferred) or equivalent in experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and walk.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and hear.
- Dential,Medical, and Vision.
- Paid time off and closed holidays.
- Continuing education, paid training and promotion within company.
If you'd like to take the next steps in your sales career with unlimited earning potential in the Building Materials Industry, APPLY TODAY! You can also reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Outside Sales Building Material jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.