- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An award winning, multi-disciplined engineering firm is looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer to join their growing MEP group. They provide design for residential, commercial, and industrial projects for a broad range of public and private sector clients
- Voted one of the best places to work in the metro area
- Laid back company culture
- Been in business for 25+ years
- Great pipeline of projects in multiple industries
- Provides construction, design, and consultation for a broad range of public and private sector clients
- Zero layoffs due to lack of work
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems
- Prepare construction documents, specifications, drawings, and calculations
- Design mechanical systems for a variety of projects including healthcare as well as institutional and educational facilities
- Perform quality reviews of mechanical designs
- Ability to serve as project manager at times leading the team as well as providing guidance to other disciplines for mechanically driven projects
- 5+ years of mechanical engineering experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- EIT/FE certification (PE licensure is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of state building codes
- Experienced in engineering design using AutoCAD and Revit
- $85,000 to $115,000 on base compensation
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Hybrid work schedule
This client is ready to hire a Mechanical Engineer NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so don’t wait. APPLY NOW!
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Dylan Schuck directly at 605-403-5166. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only qualified professionals will be contacted)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.