Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An award-winning and nationally-recognized MEP Engineering firm is currently hiring for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to be responsible and oversee all HVAC Design(airside, hyrdonic, steam) for a wide-range of multi-disciplinary project types which include: Hospitals, Laboratories, University, Mission Critical, Government, K-12 and Mixed-Use/Multi-Family facilities.
- Perform engineering studies for highly technical clients whose details include but are not limited to payback analyses, knowledge of industry trends, and local contractor and maintenance expertise;
- Technical writing for engineering studies, Basis of Design documents, and narratives for non-technical audience explaining engineering concepts to facilitate decision-making
- Overseeing load calculations
- Developing system applications;
- Engineering program coordination;
- Equipment sizing and calculations;
- Coordination with all trades, including architectural, structural and civil;
- Energy modeling;
- Mentorship, both continual as well as presentations for in-house continuing education program.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an accredited, four-year university
- Experience with REVIT
- EIT or P.E. License is preferred
- At least 5 year's of professional experience
- Technical writing experience and proficiency
Our client has been in business for over 75 years and continue to be stewards of the environment by prioritizing sustainability in all of their practices and approaches to deliver design with reduced impact on the environment. They offer expanding leadership opportunities to all of their employees who will continue to guide the firm's evolution and expansion, hybrid work remote policy, strong compensation/salary packages and great company culture!
To be considered for this position please apply with an updated resume. Any questions about this position, reach-out to Sam Derynck at 605-681-6068 or at Sam.Derynck@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressNorth Houston, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh AIR Conditioning Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.