Manufacturing Automation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to enter the world of high-speed automation and Robotics as an Automation Engineer? This is a great job opportunity for you! As a team player, excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and working as a close liaison with tooling, quality, and production departments will be essential.
- Work on Automated Manufacturing machinery and equipment make improvements where needed.
- Troubleshoot problems areas and make suggestions for repairs and upgrades to current lines.
- Aid on project improvement items.
- Program and troubleshoot robots, PLCs, and Automated equipment.
- 2+ years of manufacturing equipment experience; high-speed manufacturing machinery is preferred.
- Experience in injection molding would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent level of relevant experience and secondary education.
If interested, apply now, or submit your resume in confidentially to me at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Automation Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.