- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This company is values based and looking for a dynamic go-getter with the ability to solve problems and an eagerness to succeed. Seeking for a maintenance tech to join our innovative property management company!
Competative pay, benefits and will provide relocation assist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Full unit turns to include but not limited to paint, install vinyl, sheetrock repair, screen repair, minor plumbing/electrical such as switching out outlets.
- Daily Unit Maintenance-Satisfies service requests per work order, following company procedures.
- Assists with apartment make-ready procedures: Paints, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical fixtures, repairs or replaces faulty parts; checks locks, replaces burned out light bulbs.
- Preventative Maintenance; Make regular inspections of grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment: checks for appearance and cleanliness, checks for structural cracks, excessive wear; and faulty parts. Mow lawn, clean gutters.
- Emergency Maintenance: On call for emergency duties when assigned; familiar with power, water and gas turnoffs, clean-out traps, fire extinguishers and fire hydrants; Knows emergency telephone number (e.g., police, fire departments, Resident Manager, Corporate Manager)
- Other-Assists in maintaining inventory of tools, equipment and supplies; Picks up trash on property; Reports all needed repairs to the Resident Manager; Assists with other types of maintenance when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: Maintenance Tech
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintenance experience. (Basic maintenance skill knowledge a must; some detailed training is possible)
- Own transportation (Own pick-up truck is definitely helpful)
- Own tools is helpful but not completely necessary.
- Familiarity with electricity, plumbing and carpentry.
- Working knowledge of heating systems and various appliances.
- Appearance and manner must be compatible with the image of the property.
- Live in the area. Optional housing on-site is available.
- Good safety habits.
If you are ready to propel your career, and be a part of INNOVATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE COMPANY. Let's go!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Real EstateView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Maintenance Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.