- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer to join their growing team. This is a well-established company specializing in the Management of A+ Luxury Residential and Commercial property.
The Maintenance Supervisor would be responsible for overseeing a team of technicians, work order management, and supervision of outside contractors. This company offers excellent compensation, a full benefit package, and tremendous opportunity for career growth and advancement!
Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer:
- 5+ years of demonstrated maintenance supervisory experience with A+ Residential and commercial property
- Experienced with interacting with and building rapport with high-end luxury tenants
- Highly skilled in general maintenance, including plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical, carpentry, locks security, fire safety
- Experience with yearly and 10-year budget
- Oversees Capital improvement projects, vendor negotiation, and leases
- Known for adding value to any property and brings a high level of quality to his work
- Computer literate
- Consistent work history
- Customer relations building
- Troubleshooting at component level
- HVAC experience
- Strong team player
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Dependable independent worker
- Project management skills
- Class A Engineers License
If you’re a skilled Maintenance Supervisor looking to take your career to the next level, Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Real EstateView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Operation Maintenance Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.