Mail/Print Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Highly Respected, company is seeking an experienced Mail/Print Sales Specialist to join the team for a Full-time position.
The Mail/ Print Sales Specialist is responsible for growing the client base in the facility. They will be responsible for driving sales revenue and growing market share through new client acquisition. The Mail/Print Sales Specialist will incorporate a creative and analytical approach to find new prospects and upsell existing clients to drive value for the organization.
• Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
• Deliver consistent sales results to meet their assigned revenue target
• Meet or exceed their KPI’s for sales activity
• Utilize the company CRM program to maintain all sales activity
• Oversee the onboarding of new clients
• Ensure that all client jobs are processed properly and are completed properly to ensure client satisfaction
• Maintain effective communication between departments within the organization to ensure maximum success and provide a positive client experience
• Ability to complete a thorough needs assessments in or to prepare effective proposals.
• Create presentations which should include a business case, a justification and be able to present the proposal in an engaging format
• Provide weekly updates on overall activities, major deals advancing, opportunities, competitor information, market needs, etc. Track details regarding “wins and losses” across sales portfolio to capture product gaps and best practices.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Agility in a fast-paced manufacturing and services-based organization
• Must be coachable and possess a positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to effectively work remotely in the Massachusetts territory
• Print & Presort Mailing experience is required
• Knowledge of CRM (HubSpot is a plus)
• Good organizational skills and be proficient at activity management
• Willing to travel 20% of the time for overnight stays
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, marketing, or related field and/or 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales environment
• Minimum 3 -5 years of experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish and having strong prioritization skills
• CRM experience
• Printing experience is a plus
• Mailing experience is a plus
• Prolonged periods of standing or sitting at workstation
• Must be able to lift to up 15 pounds at a time
• Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know about other positions, we have available throughout the US, please contact me, John Vandevere, confidentially at John.Vandevere@gogpac.com with your resume ASAP.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-vandevere-34a18b12/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Sales Development Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.