MOBILE CORE ENGINEER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mobile Core Engineer, Private Wireless Networks
About this company:
One of the largest integrators and managed service providers for enterprise cellular networks in the U.S., specializing in the design, installation, management and support of Distributed Antenna System (DAS), Small Cell and 4G/5G Private Wireless Networks (PWN) for Enterprise and Public Sector customers. We are seeking an experienced sales hunter to lead the sales motion in the Manufacturing and Logistics business segments, focusing on DAS and PWN opportunities.
- 30-year-old company and the leading Enterprise cellular integrator in the U.S.
- A nationally certified Minority Business Entity (MBE)
- Industry leader in DAS with over 20 years of experience and more than 6,000 complete network projects delivered
- Deep competency in wireless network design using advanced 3D modeling techniques and industry-leading design tools
- Design Center in Phoenix staffed 24x5 by 45 design engineers -- over 1,700 network designs delivered annually
- 350+ union/non-union field technicians nationwide with experience in deploying all major RF infrastructure OEMs (JMA, Commscope, Corning, Nokia, Ericsson, Airspan)
- National Network Operations Center utilizing AI-driven, predictive analytics for real time network monitoring/maintenance
The Mobile Core Engineer will be responsible to support the Mobile Core and RAN deployment of Private Wireless Network (PWN) for regional and national projects.
- Responsible for configuration, integration, and commissioning of Mobile Core and RAN for Private Wireless Network
- Work with PWN Sales and Solutions Engineers to design Mobile Core and RAN solutions best suited to meet customer requirements; Decide on the on premise and hybrid configurations
- Responsible for capacity planning, traffic engineering, backhaul/front-haul calculations, and Core/RAN network configuration.
- Stage and configure Core and RAN hardware and software for all PWN projects at NOC (or Data Center/Design Center); Perform connectivity and functionality testing before actual deployment on site
- Work with vendors and regional teams to complete Core and RAN configuration, integration, and commissioning.
- Perform call testing, data collection, and optimization as required
- Monitor system Key Performance Index (KPI) and make parameter adjustments with Core and RAN access if provided
- Work with regional and national team to perform installation and turn-up of Mobile Core and RAN as needed for private wireless networks.
- Familiar with current and future Mobile Core and RAN technologies, including 5G NR SA, MOCN/CBRS NHN, ORAN, O-Cloud, NFVI, etc.
- Perform evaluation of Mobile Core and RAN solutions in a lab environment or customer trials to compare functionalities, performance, coverage, operations, etc.
- Develop standardized documentation and process to address Core and RAN configuration and integration, performance testing, baseline walk, KPI monitoring, optimization, and reporting.
- Develop and train the internal resources (local and national SPEs) to meet the increasing demands and growth of the PWN projects
- Provide technical support to managed services for PWN projects, including Core and RAN performance analysis and reporting, Core and RAN equipment troubleshooting, UE/SIM management and support, etc.
- Participate or support reviews and customer meetings to present PWN solutions.
- Minimum 10 Years of Mobile Core and RAN engineering experience, and a proven record of success. Any EPC/5GC and RAN experience with Nokia, Ericsson, or Druid preferred
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Engineering degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Projects, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Mail, and Google Documents Familiar with Mobile Core (EPC/5GC) Platforms and Parameters Familiar with Mobile RAN management platforms and OSS/BSS systems Familiar with Server, MEC, and NFV
MUST LIVE AND BE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Telecommunications Opportunities please contact Phillip Holmes at (605)501-4731 or Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard t
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Mobile Core Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.