Licensed Journeyman Solar Electrician
- Expired: December 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to sit, stand, walk, and drive for up to 8 hours at a time
- strong organizational and communication skills
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed an apprenticeship as an electrician
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Understands how to read and interpret blueprints, installation manuals, and specifications
- Effective time management skills
- Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Use testing devices to identify and report electrical problems
- Use hand and power tools
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems
- Adhere to state and local building regulations
- Troubleshoot non-working systems
- Install, maintain, and repair services for residential or commercial solar equipment as well as complete main system upgrades
- Panel swap, bus upgrade, install new riser and meter base, add external disconnect, and assess the existing services for code compliance
If interested, please feel free to call 605-610-1217 or email resume to email@example.com
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Electrician Solar jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.