- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is our Laboratory Technician
The primary focus of this position is to work on the day to day functions of the QC laboratory, testing finished goods, prepare chemical solutions, receiving and inspecting raw materials, instrument calibration, maintain supplies, housekeeping, database support for all raw materials and finished good into the ERP system as well as finished goods documentation, other functions as assigned to keep the QC area in good operations
Must have prior Laboratory experience
Who are we?
We are a leading chemical manufacturer and solution provider, offering customers a broad portfolio of products and services. With a timeless heritage in product development and innovation within multiple industries, we also cater to multiple sectors within those industries solidifying our presence.
What are the perks?
- Highly Competitive Compensation based upon experience
- Full time Hourly / Salary
- Full Benefits: Health + Dental + Vision
- 401k w/ match
- PTO and Vacation
- Yearly Bonuses of up to 6%
What qualifies you?
- Experience with titrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or science related (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience working with antifoam or defoamer chemistries (preferred)
- 1-2 yrs experience working in a laboratory environment
- Previous experience working with agencies such as FDA, USDA, EPA, and CFIA
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Record results from instrument readouts
- Can follow written instructions
- Basic computer skills/ Good communication skills
- Time management or the flexibility to deal with changing priorities
What else will you do?
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specifications.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical and chemical separation techniques, and microscopy.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist chemists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products and processes following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Maintain, clean and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs and charts to document plant processes and finish product trends.
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, and products.
- Design and fabricate experimental apparatus to develop new products and processes.
- Assist facility to enforce compliance with facility ISO, cGMP, Kosher, Halal, HACCP, SQF, and food grade standards on each area where applicable
- Assist to coordinate and communicate with Purchasing, Compliance and Regulatory department on:
- New raw material acceptance and documentation
- New product development and commercialization
- Data entry in ERP system
Ready to make that change you've been considering? Reach out to me Kyra Rouser at 605-705-4644 or email@example.com to schedule a confidential call whether candidate or company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
HealthcareView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Laboratory Equipment Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.