Labeling Machine Assembler
- Expired: 10 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing manufacturing company is looking for a Labeling Machine Assembler to join their team. This individual will utilize mechanical acuity and dexterity and demonstrate the ability to properly fit and assemble precision components using common hand tools. They will also assemble and wire machines, equipment, and their subassemblies while troubleshooting and repairing labeling machines and associated equipment.
Labeling Machine Assembler Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks associated within the scope of mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, and machine testing with minimal or no Supervision.
- Receives, stages, and distributes parts and materials and assist in inventory control tasks as directed.
- Interprets and follows instructions regarding project, to include: specifications, mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics, and written or verbal assembly processes.
- Applies the ability to document, compile, and retrieve data as relates to assembly/build documentation.
- Consults with engineering personnel relative to modifications of machines and equipment to improve assembly processes and or machine performance.
- assist field service personnel in the repair of units
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Assist the Production team during start-up and testing of a production machine
Labeling Machine Assembler Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related studies in Engineering, Mechanical and electrical; Military experience is a plus
- Basic math and measuring skills (Required)
- At least 1 year of Packaging Equipment experience (preferred)
- Proficient in the proper and safe use of hand and power tools including but not limited to screwdrivers, wrenches, cordless drill, corded drill, belt sander, etc. as well as precision measuring tools
- Knowledge of mechanical working principles of equipment, including mechanical assemblies
- Experience in set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting equipment
- Good communication skills and ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Labeling Machine Assembler Compensation:
- Competitive wage (Depends on Experience)
- Excellent healthcare benefits package, 401K Retirement, 401K Matching, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, Professional Development Assistance, etc.
Apply now for immediate consideration! If you have any questions or are interested in the other positions we are currently looking to fill, please reach out confidentially at 605-679-4963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Label Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.