Industrial Maintenance- Electrical or Mechanical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industrial Maintenance Technicians
Local Manufacturing companies are looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians. Great Pay and Benefits and multiple shifts available.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work on either Mechanical Industrial Equipment or Electrical Systems within manufacturing environments.
To be qualified for these positions, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience as Maintenance Tech in an industrial setting, preferable in manufacturing.
- Experience with Plastic Injection Molding is a huge plus
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical failures and repairs
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers and Servo Motors, etc...
If interested and qualified, reach out to me today for a confidential discussion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressNew York, NY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Industrial Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.