Glass/Glazing Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
A prominent Glass/Glazing company is searching for a qualified Glass/Glazing Project Manager to join their team. This company excels in a vast array of commercial glass and glazing projects with a solid background in the industry.
We are looking to add a Glass/Glazing Project Manager with strong communication skills, a passion for the industry, and diverse commercial glass experience. This is a great opportunity and if you want to join a reputable company that promotes internal growth then this is the position for you.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans, read architectural, shop drawings, specifications & cut sheets
- Assemble & coordinate project staff & provide direction & support to team
- Manage project budget
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Must create material list, cut sheets, determine glass sizes before releasing into production
- Exhibit a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Constantly monitor & report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Must understand fabricating curtainwalls, storefronts & entrances
- Present reports defining project progress, problems & solutions
- Implement and manage project changes & interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prepare monthly billing information
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must embrace a team atmosphere
Project Manager Compensation:
- Very competitive base salary
- Great quarterly Bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
For additional information on this opportunity contact Victor Garcia directly at 605-370-5984 or email at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac