Geostructural Design Engineer
- Expired: October 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading and international geotechnical construction client of ours is seeking a Geostructural Designer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years geotechnical or geostructural design experience. Deep foundations/ground improvement experience is a plus. This is a 100% remote, hyrbrid, or in-office optional positon.
- Analyze geotechnical reports and use as reference during construction design process
- Analyze ground improvement solutions and decide which solution best accomplishes the task at hand
- Coordinating with project engineers to provide time-sensitive technical solutions to ongoing construction projects.
- Coordinate or prepare design documents (final design calculations and drawings) adhering to the design criteria.
- P.E. license strongly preferred or soon to obtain
- 7+ years experience as Geotechnical and/or Geostructural Designer
- Deep foundations and structural design experience is preferred
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency with slope stability analysis and finite element modeling preferred
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, familiar with AutoCAD
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication skills is a must.
- Disability 401k
- Profit Sharing w/generous offerings
- Generous PTO
- Highly competitive salary/benefits package!
Please contact **Quintez Lyon directly at **605-610-2377 or email me at **email@example.com for more information on this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Construction Companies: If your team needs any position(s) filled I can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for a consultation today!
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Geotechnical Intern jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.