Fund Development Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fund Development Specialist
My name is Shelden, I am a recruiter in the Telecommunication and Information Technology industries, and I am currently partnered with a Telecommunications company that is seeking a qualified individual to fulfill the role of Fund Development Specialist.
This company is a high-tech AI-enabled hardware startup with game-changing technology looking to raise the next fund round. They are looking for an experienced fundraiser with a TRACK RECORD of raising money for early-stage startups in the range of multiple millions for a round. The fundraising materials are already prepared. They need an experienced startup (for-profit) fundraiser with high-quality relationships and skills to leverage these ready-to-go materials, reach the right connections and execute fundraising with speed and quality.
Objectives of this Role:
- Cultivate his/her network to execute our fundraising campaign
- Strategize and successfully execute a fundraising campaign
- Plan future fundraising initiatives to help the organization meet financial goals
It is highly preferred that the fundraiser candidate has successfully raised money before for startup/s with hardware-software or networking platforms. Additionally, it is highly preferred to have a cultivatable existing network and connections to raise from Investors who:
- Operate mainly in the Enterprise market
- Enable Access to “enterprise” customers (and Investors that )
- Enable access Corporate telecom system integrators
- Deep-tech venture
- Enable access to furniture manufacturers and OEM integration with
- Enable access to “smart infrastructure and building”
Benefits (included but are not limited to):
- Competitive compensation package that includes Base Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Funding Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.