Facade Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a recognized Facade organization with a proven track record of success. If you are a dynamic Project Manager with strong glass and glazing / facade project management experience and a passion for success/upward mobility, we are very interested to speak with you immediately. All other trades will NOT be considered.
Qualifications and Experienced Required:
- Prefer 0-5+ years of Project Management experience (Storefront, Window Wall, Curtainwall, Sunshades / Screens, ACM Panel Systems, Structural Glass Walls and Skylight projects)
- Unitized Curtainwall experience is a plus - Ability to work independently; Confidence and knowledge to make critical decisions.
- Ability to handle project management from acquisition of contract through close-out (such as RFI's, submittals, change orders, punch lists and close-out docs)
- Prefer the ability to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, structural drawings, shop drawings and all schedules as to understand architectural intent
- Prefer experience with utilizing project management software, spreadsheets and estimating software.
- Prefer project track record of finalizing under budget (if possible); maintain / manage accrued material, equipment and labor costs. - Must have the desire to grow professionally (growth / location plans)
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers, architects, management & site personnel, etc.
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus, Benefit Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Perks and more
* ONLY qualified and experienced candidates will be considered. MUST have previous experience in the Glass and Glazing or Commercial Facade Industry.
This company is offering a very compettive wage, full benifits, and has a great family atmosphere. If you are intereszted in hearing more about this opertunity, feel free to contact me directly at 605-679-9951.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Facade Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.