- Posted: 5 days ago
A highly respected commercial building enclosure company is looking to add a qualified CAD Drafter to their team. This company has a diverse portfolio of projects in the facade industry and is searching for an individual that shares their passion for the industry.
We are looking to add a CAD Drafter with strong AutoCAD skills. The ideal candiadate takes pride in their work and has diverse glazing or aluminum composite panel experience. This is a great opportunity and if you want to join a reputable company that truly cares about their employees than this is the position for you.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
- Review Architectural drawings and specifications
- Prepare shop drawings for Architects approval and fabrication using AutoCAD
- Prepare B.O.M.
- Field measure and layout
- Coordinate details with Architect and General Contractor
- Draft/Detail Wall Panels/ Curtain wall Trims, Specialty Items such as aluminums screens, Sunshades, Expansion Joints when required.
- 3+ years of Composite Panel, Facade, or curtain wall drafting experience
- Autocad experiance
- Construction background
- Strong communication and math skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organized
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM panel) experience
- Must be able to create shop drawings
- Experience in building design
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?