FP&A Senior Financial Analyst - Real Estate
- Expired: May 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Compile financial books and presentations to secure financing.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative
- analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Responsible for General Ledger Accounting for assigned portfolio of Condo/coop buildings (average portfolio size is 45+ buildings).
- Review all financial statements and make all adjustments that are deemed necessary.
- Review budget to actual variances and present a variance explanation to the board as needed.
- Communicating with the Board Treasurer and Board President regarding the financial position
- Strong working knowledge of general ledger, trial balance, accruals (on a cash basis), preparing custom reports and cash flow projections
- Investing client funds as directed by the Board
- Preparing and presenting budgets
- Review new account financial files that have been transferred to the company to ensure we have copies of all documents and ensure all funds are transferred appropriately
- Assist with the annual audits
- Other specialized projects and tasks related to securing financings and capital to fund development projects, purchases, and other business transactions.
- May be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Prior experience in the real estate/ property management industry is a MUST.
- Experience with MRI property management software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Intermediate Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with people
- at all levels within the organization.
- Independent, self-motivated team player who is attracted to a small, collegial working environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree, preferably in Financial Planning and Analysis. * Prior experience in the real estate/ property management industry is a MUST. * Experience with MRI property management software. * Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Intermediate Excel. * Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with people * at all levels within the organization. * Independent, self-motivated team player who is attracted to a small, collegial working environment.Education: BachelorEmployment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GPAC