Experienced Employee Benefit Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER NEEDED*******I've partnered with a stellar agency who is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Manager to their expanding team. They are in full growth mode, and plan to continue to expand their footprint in the South. If you're looking for a long-term position with unlimited growth potential, let's speak ASAP!
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with the account executive and other team members to effectively manage and help grow a specific book of business
- Marketing, claims, retention, account development, billing, service, enrollment, eligibility, and plan design issues
- Benefit proposals, report quotes, submit new insurance applications, process renewals, and implement employer plan changes.
- Perform insurance policy, coverage, and exposure analysis and make recommendations for changes to coverage plans.
- Consistent and timely communication with agency clients and carrier representatives.
- Thorough knowledge of benefit products including self-funded, fully funded, captive arrangements, and level funded, along with carriers
- Large group experience preferred
- EPIC knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- 3-5years of previous account manager experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, good time management and organization skills
- Life and Health license
- Knowledge across multiple funding types including self-funding, captive arrangements, level-funding, and fully insurance
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO package which starts day one
- Great Benefits package including Long/Short term Disability, 401K Matching up to 5% available immediately
- Awesome work culture
- In-person, hybrid, or remote
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Employee Benefits Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.