- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gpac has been tasked by a Wonderful Non-Profit to recruit their next talented and skilled Executive Assistant. As the Executive Assistant you will be the first line of communication with the outside world, which may include greeting visitors, answering the telephone, and responding to emails. You also may also be required to run errands & represent the agency at various events. This role requires a high level of professionalism and the ability to maintain a positive image.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for managing the CEO’s extremely active calendar of appointments ensuring effective time management
- Arrange any travel plans and itineraries
- Maintain relationships and communication with CEO’s direct reports including but not limited to Program Managers, Chiefs, and Directors
- Work with the executive team and board members to schedule and conduct meetings
- Secure offsite locations for any community outreach events
Qualifications:Job description limits
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work history
- Nonprofit experience
- At least 5 years of experience as an assistant to senior level executives
- Attention to detail and superior organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
To learn more please email resume to Ronnie Burd: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.