- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at gpac we are working to source for non-profit organizations who ask us for help in finding a new Executive Assistant to join the wonderful team. The Executive Assistant position requires a dynamic individual who is passionate about assisting in all aspects of the organization; day-to-day operations, administration and finance, fundraising, development and management of programs, and community relations.
- Responsible for assisting in the overall operation of the organization by providing leadership, direction, and strategic planning in support of its mission and goals.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors and related committees in areas such as Board Development, Resource Development, Community Relations, and other areas as needed.
- Serve as a community liaison and spokesperson for the organization in the city or geographic areas served by the organization.
- Work closely with other staff in carrying out the key roles and responsibilities to deliver high quality program services.
- Proven ability to develop, organize and manage successful resource development and marketing strategies including annual fundraising events and campaigns, grants, donations, and program related income.
- Track record of developing new and innovative program services to best address the ever-changing needs of the organization and the community.
- At least five years of prior experience in a non-profit organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
The organizations we serve consistently look for self-starters who are hard working, dedicated, honest, loyal, decisive and credible to take over this leadership position. To find out more, apply below or respond with your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressArkansas City, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.