Electronic Production Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Assembler URGENTLY needed ONSITE
Are you looking to join a company with an amazing culture that puts back into their employees? Look no further! I am recruiting for an Electronic Production Assembler for a manufacturing company.
Assembly of scientific grade spectrometer units which include spectrometers, electronics, and mechanical housings. Manufacturing of cable accessories for the spectrometer assembly. Spectrometer units are assembled as per manufacturing instructions with high quality control. Knowledge of operating of electromechanical assembly tools, power supplies, test tools are a required skill for this job functionality.
Company Perks for Production Assembler:
- In House Job Progression Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Bonus $3-5k end of year based on KPI and Individual Performance
- 1st shift only with two options 8am-4pm and 9am-6pm
- No weekends and Rare Overtime
- 401K Medical, Dental, Vision
- 11 PTO Days Closed Christmas -New Years with 5 of those being paid days
- Environmental Cleaning Days with Pay
- Summer and Winter Party Events for entire company
- Well Being Programs coming in 2023
Responsibilities of Production Assembler:
- Assemble mechanical and electrical parts with fiber-optic modules
- Modify electronic boards
- Manufacturing of accessory cables
- Testing assembled units
- Package assembled units
Requirements for Production Assembler:
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical parts
- Ability to rest and follow assembly instructions
- Experience using hand tools for assembly and soldering irons
- PC and Microsoft Office proficiency
This position is ONSITE. First shift 8-4pm Monday through Friday with NO overtime.
To confidentially apply, please send your resume to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Product Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.