Electrical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GPAC is partnered with a very prominent electrical contractor. Due to a promotion, I am working with a well-established Electrical Contractor that is looking for a Project Manager to add to their growing company. The successful candidate will have experience in electrical construction and have prior experience as a Project Manager. The position requires strong computer and leadership skills. Organizational skills along with good written and verbal skills are essential. The Project Manager will work collaboratively with the team to ensure that a quality project is produced safely, on time, and within budget. The company values talented professionals and rewards individuals who are responsible for the success of the company. They are seeking a leader who is always keeping an eye out for innovative ways to increase performance and efficiencies on all levels. Candidates MUST have experience in the Electrical Construction Industry to be considered for this position.
Experience in Commercial and Industrial Projects is required. Projects sizes can range from 500K-10M for this position. Great company who shows value to their employees with bonuses and company incentives. Full Benefits, 401K match, Bonus, Vehicle and/or allowance, and more.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time for yourself and others
- Participate in walk-throughs with Account Executives, Operations Managers, and Estimators
- Develop and build strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time and within budget
- Responsible for initialing, billing and closing job change orders
- Lead, attend, and schedule meetings with customers
- Manage financial aspects of the project from bid through final report
- Readily adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements
- Leading and developing your team
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment
- Journeyman or Master Electrician's license is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for Growth
- Meaningful work and ability to make a difference by building trust through performance
- Collaborative work environment and excellent company culture
Apply directly or submit your resume and project list to Corey Joyce at email@example.com, or call/text 605.679.9269.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Electrical Engineer Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.