- Posted: over a month ago
What could be better than what you have right now? Would it look like:
- gives opportunity to grow - promotes from within
- pays you what you are worth - great total compensation/benefits
- gives you a clear career path
- REAL work/life balance
- better commute - hybrid work options
You could be in LUCK!
A top team in the Philadelphia market is looking to add an Estimator to their championship team. This stable and growing company is the one to call when it comes to division 9 specialties such as drywall, metal stud framing, and ACT. Due to continued growth and success of the company, there is an opportunity for a PM/Estimator to join a team of highly motivated staff.
- Estimate commercial drywall projects exceeding $1MM
- Accurately bid complete drywal and framing packages
- Provide leadership to project teams
- Be sales minded
- Be a hands-on leader
- Construction management degree preferred
- On-Center software proficiency
- 4+ years of proven and specific experience in drywall/metal stud framing
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Sr. Level- $125K+
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Division 9 positions Nationwide, reach out to John Chisham at 605.277.3729 (call/text).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressNewtown Square, PA
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?