District Manager - Grocery Chain
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Experienced District Manager with Grocery Background
Privately-owned multi-site grocery organization on the hunt for a seasoned District Manager to oversee Operations, Profitability, and Training and Development.
District Manager Responsibilities:
- Development and Implementation of cohesive Operational Procedures
- Creating Service Standards and Ensuring those standards are met at each location
- P&L and Budgetary management
- Design Staffing Strategy, including Training and Development Programs
- Guarantee that all product is of the highest quality across all locations and that proper safety and storage procedures are being followed
- Analyze Market Share and Sales Volume and develop a plan to Grow Revenue and Profit Margin
- Periodically visit each store, spending time will Store Managers, Department Managers, and Staff to ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to.
District Manager Qualifications:
- Proven track record of sales and revenue growth within the grocery industry
- Previous Retail Leadership (5+ years)
- Previous Grocery Leadership (2+ years)
- Experience creating budgets and managing P&L
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on Leadership style and willingness to contribute to organizational success however necessary
- Background with Produce, Bakery/Deli, Perishables, Non-Perishables, Frozen Foods, Housewares, and more
District Manager Perks:
- Growing, family-owned company
- Great culture where the owners genuinely care about their employees
- History of promoting from within
- Performance-based incentives
- Competitive Benefits Package
*For more information on this opportunity, contact Millisa Reynolds directly at 605.610.4608**
Resumes may be confidentially emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Managers: If you have any hiring need, call or email me to discuss
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
RetailView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Grocery Store Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.