Commercial Retail Lease Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a diversified, single-source real estate organization which for over 35 years has demonstrated a philosophy of providing highly professional and personalized services. Operating throughout New Jersey, portions of Pennsylvania and New York, they provide results-oriented, experienced commercial real estate brokerage, property management, asset repositioning and development expertise, upon which our clientele rely to make informed cost-effective decisions. By offering extensive market knowledge as to analyzing demographics and market trends in combination with a dynamic, dedicated team creating effective marketing and management strategies.
- 5 Years, plus, experience in Commercial Retail/Asset Management.
- MUST understand Commercial lease agreements. (Negotiations, terms, legal understanding, and CAM’s)
- COMPLETE Yardi Voyager software experience and implementation.
FULL JOB DISCRIPTION
Seeking a conscientious, hard-working Sr. Leasing Administrator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in commercial asset management.
Responsibilities and requirements include the following:
- Requirements include a Minimum of five years commercial asset management, concentration within retail and shopping center.
- Areas of concentration including liaison with employer accounting and property management departments specifically with regard to individual property operating budgets, CAM reconciliation, property insurance and customary financial reporting as well as municipal tax assessor and legal counsel, as may become necessary for tax appeals.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial leases and exhibits and related documents including riders, addendums to lease as well as tenant communications and adherence to commercial lease requirements.
- Working knowledge of commercial loan documents and applicability with respective property budgets and mortgagor adherence to loan requirements.
- MUST understand lease terms and have full Yardi Voyager software experience.
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, and 401K.
For a confidential conversation call Jessica at 605.705.3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Real EstateView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Real Estate Lease Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.