Commercial Restoration Project Manager/Estimator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This company is looking for PREMIER candidates to fill their open position of Project Manager/Estimator. We are partnered in helping a growing and well-established commercial restoration company find qualified and talented individuals like yourself. They are interested in highly-motivated and proactive individuals to fill their open role of Project Manager/Estimator with extended experience in either commercial/residential restoration. This role is an urgent need, and qualified contacts will be contacted ASAP!
- Experience: 3-5+ years of experience in Project Management or Estimating
- Education: High School Diploma- GED/Associates/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Xactimate and DASH experience preferred
- IICRC qualifications strongly encouraged
- Highly-motivated and proactive
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel
- 401k & full health benefits
- Company vehicle, cell phone, equipment, company card
- Competitive compensation and commission bonuses
- PTO and Vacation opportunities
- Room for growth internally
If you are looking to take the next step in your career to work for a team that is quality focused and well-established in the restoration industry, APPLY TODAY!
All inquiries CONFIDENTIAL!
If you would like to learn more about this position or any other opportunities reach out to me today at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: (605) -705-3243
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Restoration Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.