Commercial Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager provides the overall leadership for the execution of successful outcomes on commercial/light industrial projects. The Project Manager leads the project team with a focus on the customer, utilizing open communication, setting clear direction, and establishing high levels of expectations.
Responsibilities of Project Manager :
- Collaborate with Estimating during the Preconstruction Phase.
- Read and Interpret Construction Plans and Specifications.
- Mentor less experienced Project Management staff on the daily duties required to manage a construction project effectively.
- Work with your Team's existing Owners, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors to establish long-term relationships to identify and obtain future project opportunities.
- Oversee the Subcontractor and Vendor procurement by supervising the completion of the buyout, scope of work review, contract writing, insurance, bonding reviews, etc.
- Guide the research and recommendation of resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, and errors.
- Manage the Team that processes all Submittals, RFI's, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Ensure the preparation of timely Owner Billings via verifying work-in-place quantities/billings from Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Verify the production of accurate monthly cost projections, which forecast total estimated costs at completion.
- Oversight of creating and monitoring Project Schedules and production of progress updates.
Qualifications of Project Manager :
- Broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- Strong financial management skills and the ability to independently manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- 5 years PM Experience
- Construction Management degree preferred
- Pre-construction Knowledge
Compensation/Benefits for Project Manager :
- Industry-leading compensation and complete benefits package
- Positive company culture and work/life balance
For additional information on this project manager opportunity, please contact Tiara Chrastil directly at (605)705-4014. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Project Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.