Commercial Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leading Commercial Construction is seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and lead their field team. This is a great opportunity with a leading commercial buildering group to build large commercial with values of $100M and greater.
If you are a Project Manager, who can reliably deliver projects on time, on budget and that surpass client expectations, let's talk.
- Expert ability to manage project timelines and budgets
- Experience with projects of $100M+
- Demonstrable ability to lead construction projects in various phases concurrently.
- Industry consistent work history
- 5-10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Industry-leading compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
Apply now for the next step in your Project Manager Career!
Please send your resume and project list description to Megan Cantone, at email@example.com or call/text 605-610-1570, to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Commercial Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.