Commercial Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Award Winning local General Contractor is searching for a Project Manager. Applicants should possess the desire to build their portfolios along with their careers. If you want to be part of an organization that builds in many sectors, is committed to their employees project lists and gives everyone a voice at the table, apply today!
- Prepare, distribute, and track RFIs
- Distribute and track construction bulletins, RFPs, or other change documentation
- Post addenda or other changes to plans and specifications
- In collaboration with a Superintendent, create and update detailed project schedules, plus keep project stakeholders informed throughout all construction phases as work progress
- Manage closeout activities, including the distribution and tracking of punch lists, change orders, contracts, permits, and owner-occupancy details
- Facilitate effective project meetings, plus prepare, and distribute agendas and meeting notes
- Proactively manage procurement logs and submittal processes
- Review shop drawings and samples
- Schedule, prepare and facilitate meetings
- Prepare and manage contracts, permits, and approvals
- Bachelor's degrees in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field preferred. Applicants with relevant certifications or equivalent experience will also be considered.
- 2+ years' experience managing diverse commercial projects
- Broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- Communicating in a confident, articulate, and professional manner with team members, industry partners, and clients
- Demonstrating strong financial management skills and the ability to independently manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Showcasing leadership and the ability to work with a team, as well as independently
- Industry-leading compensation and complete benefits package
- Lucrative bonus plan
- Positive company culture and work/life balance
If you enjoy managing the needs of commercial building projects from conception to completion and want to continue to advance your career, this could be the opportunity for you! If you are interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Addie Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh General Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.